Friday, February 3, 2023

Male therapist

My mind goes when I see a new male physical therapist:

"Why he touch my legs with bare hands? Why he touch my feet? Isn't that a bit too much of massage bro? Why my both sides pants are rolled up for this long? Why I exercise with bare knees? If I roll down my pants, would that show him I won't be an easy pray? Oh I don't think he know what he do, very bad at the job! Kept changing jobs because kept moving places, because...? Oh shit, he has access to my home address and all that detail! Now why he walking around like that? Why he talking like that? He a psychopath or a sociopath? If I punch on his face, would that give me chance to run away? Oh he's so damn tall! Shit my knee hurts! If I act like I know the director well, would he be scared? Why the director not assisting me today!? Now why the heck he want me to be lying belly down butt up??? Checking my butt? Holy shit! No therapist ever asked me for this position, this a sensitive position, only with trusted people! I'm gonna crack my fingers while doing this. What's the best way to send signals telling him I'm a psychopath too, hence don't ya ever consider! Oh shit I look so tiny! But he's old, so I might have a chance to fight.. Fuck, need to learn boxing, or just do my regular yoga so to build up strength, fuck, so lazy, no wonder Raj scoldes me! Gotta use my brain waves and such power to send the signals then. Will show up in his deep consciousness and nightmares! Don't ever consider bro, no, old man!" 

I would be so dead if I had to do online dating bruh....

No comments:

Post a Comment