Monday, March 29, 2021

To My Baby Girl

 


Sitting outside my daughter's school, watching the kids play from far. My daughter and her 3 besties, all the girls constantly jumping and laughing, with their lovely ponytails and piggytails bouncing in the air. Sometimes working on their kitchen, sometimes running with boys. But always being kind to each other, always being merry together. 

My baby girl, mommy knows one day you will have to grow up, but I wish you stay this pure and happy for always, stay as how kind you are now. 

My baby girl, mommy fears that one day, like most girls, you might as well get hurt, but I wish you will never be put down by anyone or anything, even though there surely will be wounds and scars. 

Everything will heal, and it will only make you stronger. 

My baby girl, the world has many colors, what colors you choose to see, you will see. Mommy wishes your eyes always filled with rainbows and unicorns, butterflies and heart shapes. Mommy wishes to protect you forever, but I know you will be just fine, with your magic paintbrushes and glitter. 

The world is yours to take, mommy wishes you take it with your own style, always leave rainbows and stars in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment