Sunday, June 26, 2022

FUCKING ANGRY [Roe v. Wade No.4]

Now I feel so absolutely lucky to have found a husband 14 years ago who's fundamentally open deep down in his roots. "You know when we were growing up in the village, women weren't used to wearing bras or blouses, maybe just a wrap around, but everything was showing, as men were, naturally, nobody thought anything was wrong with that...All this, body shaming, character daminng, rights snatching, is all about control, you know, power and control. People would use everything to get control over anything." My husband suddenly told me. " So the British colonization which brought upon Victorian style of women suppression really fucked you Indians up big time huh?" "In the bottom of all things, ya, you can say that." Now my husband and I are on the journey of uncovering what's buried there thousands of years ago, and each time we would get a Renaissance shock about how open and pleasant things were, before the....


I'm fucking angry and disappointed, can't even enjoy my sex in the nature!! I had hoped this didn't need to go this far, the medieval of ignorance and stupidity won't overtake, we can get to peacefully teach my children to enjoy the dominating culture and be part of it. At this point, I'm like: naa, I fucking had enough. Nothing is personal here, except the humiliation to women. I'd never grown up in a church mentality and I will make sure my children are far away from any sort of influence from it. I'm perfectly happy with all of my temples and Goddesses, nudity, random chaos and unjudged natural human behaviors. Period.

  
What the fuck is going on? America hijacked by religious maniacs and big steps backward into the dark age of medieval... 


Everyday morning sickness 


Because in the dominating religions, women are men's sub-brunch (or some shit, I don't fucking know the wordings..) women's place is secondary to men and should remain a virgin (or some shit, again, I don't know the fucking wordings ) + birthing machine. 



Exactly how I feel, Each Word. America is Not Free, soon enough won't be the beacon of world. Sad.




Goddess vs Godass




No comments:

Post a Comment