Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Suffocation [Roe v. Wade No.6]

I don't know if this is normal, but it's getting so weird for me. 

Never intended to pick a place for my children from the medieval dark age, but that vibe keeps popping up on my face more and more invasively.

Was it always like this or I just never noticed? Bumper stickers, billboards, random signs on someone's lawn "God this" "God that" "He this" "He that". Churches now hang up way bigger and imposing words with celebration: "God saves America".

Suffocates me. 

This whole thing changed my tolerance level.


Why people so entitled? 

God? To me, your god now associates with white supremacy, women's oppression, minority exclusion, and all that. 

I know, it's supposed to be ginormous progress compared to evil colonization, cruel exploitation, and blood & brain-sucking, on people with darker skin, on cultures that were different, on foreign lands that were peaceful and fertile. 

At this point I realized, I could not feel genuine tolerance and acceptance. I could not see open minds and open hearts. 

No matter how much progress people under god might make, huge risk of regress. 

Because monotheism is a cage for free spirit. And only free spirit brings upon openheartedness.


Maybe that's not the intention of your god. 

Of course, that's not the intention of your god! 

Your god would be covering his face with mortification: "This is not what I wanted to teach you people!!!"

"I was assigned to you by accident! My colleagues are having a party at this moment, I am only supposed to hold up your sad asses' misery for a short time before they return!"  

I can only face your god with tranquility in my heart when he is naked, humble, kind, and embracing. Humane and naturally flawed like all of the goddesses and gods who had resided inside of me. 

Through your lenses, your god suffocates me. 


With all that said, I remain forever an underdog trying to break free. 

Therefore I told my husband, "Let's get the fuck outta here all winter holidays!"

So he's buying tickets for this winter. Whenever school is done, we are out af.

Roam around like aimless travelers, go about like rootless Gypsies.

Only so, my heart can escape agony and disillusionment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment