Thursday, June 30, 2022

Daydream [Roe v. Wade No.7]

I thought I fled authoritarianism, propaganda, and brainwashing;

I thought I landed in a place that protects religious freedom and individual rights;

I thought I gave my children, especially my daughter a more equal and brighter future so she doesn't need to grow up to be unfairly judged based on her gender and skin color;

and I thought she could soar in a land of opportunities and maybe one day she could achieve what most women before her couldn't. 


With now one of the women's fundamental rights being taken down, I don't know what more would be taken away. 

From her and from my son, non-white, non-Christian, sexual orientation is not yet defined. 


And the dream of my children having better opportunities and environment? 

Will it turn into merely a daydream eventually?








These hypocrites make me puke





 The reason I'm with this man for life ❤



No comments:

Post a Comment