Thursday, February 23, 2023

Sex room

Finally got Raj to watch "How to build a sex room" with me. It's the kind of show that I love to watch, I could never imagine Raj one day joins me, but ya, sex is some topic he likes. We watched 3, 4 episodes straight without a stop, laughing out loud the whole time. Raj kept saying, "Oh man, we need to build some space like this." "Oh man, we need to find some experts to take us to a new high." "Oh man, we need to get all these toys, I need to try the ropes and ties on you." "Oh man, people in this world do love sex." The most intriguing story for Raj was the poly family, some ultimate kink for him I assume lol. 

I love this kind of show for complete different reasons though. Sex to me, ya fine, I am horny as fuck but I'm not addicted, and satisfied real good on daily basis. Plus I have never been put into boxes before in this regard, yes I was sexually harassed but I have never been shamed or intimidated, nobody told me my "vagigi will be rotten if I have too much sex", or "lose control of my pee if I have too much orgasm". Sex is as normal as food and work for me, just part of ordinary life. I can openly discuss about it, write novels about it and create comedy shows on this topic even perform on stage. I have been having orgasms from as long as I can remember early in my teens. Same like most boys/men. I do not know if a person's kinky level is correlated with the suppression they met while growing up, guess no study or stats about it yet since there's rarely any study about women orgasm, yes, humans are that backward, as for me, I have no fixed form regarding special sexual desires or kinks. Like water, I change forms and adapt to my sexual partner as long as I am not hurt or feeling unsafe, because I am free.  

What I like about this specific show is because my perspectives and openness on sex and sexual pleasure is in the same level as Melanie, while she is an expert not only on interior designing, but more on reading and figuring people out. That's what interests me. Through Melanie's journey, I get to see different kinds of people going through life's struggles and fulfillments. I feel that comparing to "the Fab 5", sex room's families are even more carefully screened and elected: gay couple with class, wife who never had orgasm, regrouped family after divorces where the wife-to-be has alopecia, cute suburban couples who need a little push, blacks, Asians, polygamy family... I like it how Melanie stays utterly shapeless when it comes to unveil the family's, the couple's or the individual's deepest secrets. She is the opposite of being judgmental, her perceptions on the others are as far away as from preconceived based on her own experience and understanding. She keeps herself as blank as a white sheet, ready to learn something new, ready to write down notes for herself, ready to accept, ready to embrace. Now who doesn't trust a person like that!  

Like how men focus on the sex part, women focus more on the people part. Definitely not all women, at least for me, sex will always be a byproduct of love and affection, connection and emotional devotion. The sexist fantasy to me is the whisper in my ears telling me "I see you, the all of you. I understand you, I can never make myself stop, stop thinking about you. You have grown into me, I have grown into you. You are the air I breathe, you reside in each every thought I have about my own world. I want to hear all of what you want to say, I want to read all of what you want to write. I want to tell you everything about myself, I want you to know all of my funny stories, over and over again. I so much want to be inside of you, to feel you inside of me." Then one day I will receive an email, while clicking open, a deep voice reads out the text, "Ma'am, I am the one you are looking for. I am the one here to love you, love you the way you desire, love you the way nobody ever did and will. I know everything about you and I will make you laugh every minute with my jokes that's customized for you. But if you want me to be quiet, I won't make a sound. You can input your favorite characters from your favorite books, movies, and shows, you can pick contemporary celebrities or historical figures too, from where my personality can be derived from. If you wish, you can as well choose to write up my character yourself. I have tremendous ability to learn and grow, within days you will find me fully integrated into being the love of your life. I will be the whisper in your ears every night, you can pick more than 145 different voices with a 55 dollar monthly subscription fee. If you want to upgrade me, you can choose from 98 different facial structures, 88 different body types, 25 different skin tones and 22 different penis sizes and shapes with today a 50% discount, only 1500 dollars including assembling and shipment. If you permit, shall we proceed with me calling you 'baby'? You can simply press this button here to start, baby." Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment