Monday, February 6, 2023

Amazing things do happen

 

Didn't know the word "telepathy" before actually, but we do have the concept in Buddhism and Hinduism, words and phrases to describe this too. I have always believed in it. She asked me in Signal if we could go hiking in the hills together this morning, at the exact same moment when I sent her these messages in Whatsapp :) 

*Turns out today is Kanika's first day of not going to work, after 12 years of professional life. She messaged me so I went for a little walk with her around her place, we came back and chatted for some time in her place, before the school called me to pick up Aditi who was feeling not well. She told me all about why she left and what she wanted to prioritize from now on. We are going to often have morning cafe or park or walk time from now on. I will teach her how to make sushi! Raj told me about her leaving the Amazon job at least a week ago, I never got time to talk to her yet. Who knows she only starting the new life from today! And most importantly, now it's proven, I indeed can feel what people are thinking and feeling! Psychic power is strong with me, yay!! And that's preciously why thinking bad about anyone is not a good thing, for yourself even, because nothing could really go unnoticed. Glad over the years I have trained my brain to avoid any negative thoughts on specific people (except dictators, well, hating dictators is still more like disapproval of a concept, rather than an individual), it's sometimes difficult because there's always misunderstanding and hurt of feelings, but ya, one major step for life, on the way to maturity. 



In total 9 spots, 3 other parents had signed up for 4 spots. I waited for two weeks, till today all the 5 other spots are still open. I gave it a two weeks' time! That's long enough if any other parent is interested in reading to the kids in Shiva's class, they should have grabbed the chance by now. Hence I am gonna fill the spots up. Yay, Shiva is gonna be so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment