Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Ready for the Fight

What a dream! What happened in China for the past week, I've never imagined could happen within my lifetime. 

Because of my prior personal experience as a "Cultural Revolution 2.0" victim, massive online bullying & violence over 13+ years, today I'm 1000% ready when the real wave finally hit the shore. I have absolutely zero fear left in any part of my body, ZERO. 

My personal platforms are built over the years, therefore overnight, I find myself using skills in collecting and verifying information, making multimedia content, plus being authentic and outspoken, to Amplify the voices of the brave Chinese who finally decided to step up, facing off the ruthless authoritarian regime. 

I'm holding up my A4 paper, as high as possible, in my way. 

Two things we've realized after the past week: 

1. As long as we rid of the fear and become brave, you'll see they are not even 0.1% as strong and brave as us, complete cowards, shameful idiots; 

2. I'm never alone, we're never alone. There are so many of us thinking about the exact same thing for years, some of us dared to speak up, and some of us didn't. But when I look back, all those lonely moments when I thought I was "too stupid to not pretend", "too naive to speak out whatever was in my mind", I was a fucking hero. 

Guess what, I have never really faced any concrete life threat but there are so many Chinese inside China, they have disappeared, killed, locked up in prison and tortured, still, they stepped out and told the truth. They are the true heroes, they gave us all courage. If people like me who are comfortably hiding in democratic countries still won't step out and fight for other people's rights, I have no more words for such cowardice and selfishness. 

So ya, I'm blown away by what's happening and filled with hope for seeing a China that could be free one day. But I'm not forgetting my promise of posting bikini photos! Here are some photos we took right before the A4 Revolution in China. 

Also, I'm showing you what I've been doing and will be doing on my YouTube: sharing words I think it's important for Chinese to see and hope they pass over to more Chinese who need courage and affirmation.

No comments:

Post a Comment