Thursday, December 22, 2022

YT post

This is for my English readers: I know, I haven't been updating English content regularly, now suddenly 2 weeks of holidays are here and I'm still working like crazy on processing Chinese content. I received a large amount of information in my Wechat account in Jan 2020 but I was scared and my mind was still in the CCP cage, locked up. Never dared to share all that crucial information about the outbreak of COVID in Wuhan, at the right beginning so to sound alarm to the world, to buy some time. Have never really found peace in myself because of that. 

So after A4 Revolution, that line was crossed, that line they use intimidation and red horror to keep us in, we crossed it. We are rid of fear now. Therefore this time, I'm doing this for documenting history, documenting my time, I'm doing this as well as for myself. I'm posting all the anti-CCP, anti-XJP, anti-authoritarian and anti-tyranny content with pride, dignity and peace in my heart. 

It's ultimately my duty as a Chinese. And in such darkness, the only way for me to not fall into my own dark and sad abyss is to fight back, bite back, kick back, do something, anything, every day, every minute. 


I never really like all that gift and party stuff, like a normal girl. Never held a birthday party for my kids so now they are also not invited to others' parties. I felt good that I hurt my knee at this time so that became my legit excuse to be away from all that. Just quickly send over digital gift cards to teachers and coaches because they worked so hard, they deserve it. I will never be your ideal gf, fiancé, wife, will I? But kids in school did miss me and they (with help of teachers and family) prepared me a lot of gifts... I just can't wait to go back after new year and read and sing songs to them. Make them happy and help them grow. 

So ya, if you ask me what I'm up to during the winter holidays, nothing much at all, just browse the net, filter information, and post them. We were supposed to be in India this week though, couldn't get my entry Visa. And this is after 14 years married to an Indian citizen and 8 times being there. Systems are always oppressing, systems that leave people chances to consolidate power from it, any sort of power.

Will give you English readers (not many I assume) an update once a while like this, moving forward. Sometimes video too, of course. Ya, I'm here, I'm still here, not going anywhere. I'm just here fighting back, biting back, kicking back, in my own adorable ways. Lol.

Ciao, see you next year! Stay safe and healthy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment