Sunday, December 25, 2022

2022.12.25

It's not the length but how we spent the time here. Never really pictured a tedious lengthy life, now I have the two of them, just want to make sure they can grow up to be strong enough, strong enough to deal with life themselves. I refuse to let one day go by without making my mark here, because I've never intended to stay here for that long. It's always been the reason. My mark? None of us will ultimately be heavier than a dust, will we? No matter how much you think of yourself. I'm ready to go, since long time ago. I just can't let people around me suffer, so I'll go when they could be ready one day, or not. Who's ever ready for life? Not much here to linger, isn't it? Not much. I will go in the lightness of a breeze, just like how I came, in the lightness of a breeze. 

No comments:

Post a Comment