Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Cassie & Nina

Forgot how I was completely blown away by this movie. Among all of my favorites, this one stands out, well, like all of my favorites. 

Watched again with S, and I could anytime watch it again 10x with any of my girls. First time only to be taken by how the story would go, being poured by that heavy rain all of a sudden. Then a second time, you can see how the filthy ugliness of society and human kind unfolds vividly in front of your face.   


After Nina, there was no sanity left anymore, isn't it? We all have our own Nina inside of us, isn't it? 

Or let me say this, we all have our own Cassie inside of us, isn't it? 

Uh, is it just me then?


They shot you down, twist your wings, unplugged your feathers, you returned back into life out of pure luck and stubbornness, even started growing feathers again. 

Does anyone, except myself, get to judge my own way of my regained ability to fly? 

Who do they think they are? 

Who the fuck do they think they are?


I do not long for being heard, I do not wish to be seen. 

I only live for my liberty and freedom. 

And my liberty and freedom, doesn't fall from sky like the others. 

Not all are that lucky, some of us are born "ugly". 

Some of us are born chained and caged, even though flying is all they could think and dream of.

No comments:

Post a Comment