Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Coach in the making & the metal for me & them m*f*s

Thought my full-time job won't start until September, but the heck, I am gonna be a soccer coach from next Monday!! 5 times a week on the field, got to plan the practices, strategize for games and lead the teams.

I Had Never Played Soccer, Neither Watched a Soccer Match!! Well, actually, during Raj's Berkeley Ph.D. years, or should I say, during my Berkeley xxx years, I did play as a stopgap for the Geography Ph.D. folks many times. And ya, I did so well on defense, ran so fast and blocked the rival team like a pro. I remember the Geography folks shouting: "Momo, You Are The Great Wall!!" lol... good times...

Guess I should be fine then, just need to act like a proper coach who knows her shit. Got to act with authority lol... I think the most important thing should be planning, gonna divide each one-hour practice into different sections and drag the team along with my schedule, gonna look at my watch with a frown, dang gotta power up my last-century watches, and move on to the next section... plus the before and after 1-minute talk/summing-up each practice and game. Good that I observed other baseball coaches last season and I really don't think any of them could play baseball now with the big fat bellies. Just got to act like you know your shit, and you are the man!

Talking about men, I finally found my custom-made piece of equipment. Well, not that I wish to use it, but ya, it's for sure custom made for women like me. If I was still in China, that piece of metal must have been put on my face for years by now. Cheers to those people who think 17th-century stuff has nothing to do with them. I truly don't recall any era humans ever stopped walking on the edge of a cliff, never more than 2 steps away from falling off, into the endless darkness. And that, has nothing to do with religion, skin color, size of the penis and all that. 

Funny thing is deep down, I have no hard feelings about this specific piece of metal that's custom-made for me. Because at least it shall keep me alive, instead of, for example, hanging my neck to a rope in a tree or on a wall, or stoning me in a hole on the ground to a mashed pile of blood and fleshes. Guess what, because I have a priceless functioning womb that could be harvested! 



custom made for women like me.. dang..







Although I didn't got time at all to follow through with this issue: On Youtube Defamation and Slander - Dec. 2021, my SEO maneuver worked perfectly fine. Now a Google search on my original Chinese name "郑墨沫" (or web name "辛格莫默", plus all those words like "marrying an Indian", "mixed-blood" kind of stuff), the first page came up being the same keyword search in Youtube, and that Only My Videos lol! Used to have so many of those m*f* defaming videos, seems like they are all taken down or out-of-date. Didn't waste any time on this, except that day with the initial complaints. 

I'm just too good. Got them m*f*s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment