Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Burn that stupid shit

It's truly eye-opening to see in Italy majority of women (in summer) only wear a very thin layer of kinda see-through tiny top and that without bra, no matter how big or small their boobs, no matter how young or how old the women are. 

Lived in California for the past 10+ years, always thought only small boobs like mine didn't need support, turns out huge boobs don't need support neither. 

In Italian streets you can see all kinds of boob shapes and how beautiful they shake while walking (mine don't shake while walking). 

I Hate Hate Hate bras from the day I had breasts and I literally can't breath wearing them. Wanted to burn the de-facto-Corset from long time ago, so I finally abandoned wearing bra many years ago. 

However I had to go through the mental process of justifying my behavior to be "not slutty" or "provoking" because I really truly can't breathe that I coule die. 

Now suddenly I am feeling extremely normal in Italy!!!! 

For the past week walking everywhere in Italy, I never even once got that male gaze or uncomfortable staring, not even once!!

No comments:

Post a Comment