Tuesday, January 25, 2022

2022-1-25

Damn, I thought this was my own secret dear diary. To be honest, when I saw views in my entries, for a long time, I figured they were Chinese spies or some censorship mechanism shit that was following me, analyzing me, so to persecute me. 

But what the heck do I have? Absolutely nothing. It's just a female human's diary, a person who lives in the 21st century. And this girl ain't Peng Shuai bruh, no high profile Chinese officials, nor any sort of high profile weenies ever entered here girl..

I dunno, I guess digging into someone's diary is just sheer fun. And I'm that open idiot to write diaries online. Well, what I like is what I like... And what did I write 5 - 10 years ago? I have absolutely no clue, nor any interest to find out. 

But seems like some of you are feasting on them, my rusty old diaries. I'm feeling extremely honored in fact, to be given a damn. Just please everyone keep in mind: yesterday is yesterday, whatever I experienced, felt, realized, and expressed, stayed as an artsy statement, frozen in time. I myself might not be in agreeance with numerous viewpoints, nor should I ever be held responsible for my ravishing journey of growing and flourishing. 

Don't be a Cultural Revolution Prick (CRP) bruh. You're better than that. 

Anyways, I do believe the majority of my secret readers are women and young girls who need some sense of empowerment, any wired angle could do, would help. With words, I'm proudly taking up that job from my own eccentric sensories, peculiar perspectives, and bizarre encounters.


Winter has already passed in the bay area, California. There were just several weeks of chill. Although the sun is not that high yet, Raj has gotten completely ready, physically and emotionally, to go back to the beaches...

"The beginning, was that time when my parents were here. You were wearing that swimming suit, half of your ass was out and you didn't give a damn, walking your beautiful ass up and down, in front of my parents..."

"Wait, What?! I picked that one because it's conservative! It hides most of things and who said my ass was out?!"  

"Ya bae... it was beautiful... I got some more sexy bikini bottoms for you for this year..." 

"Well, ya, if you like... I truly never gave a damn to anything lol, never..."

"Awwwww so sexxy, 'never gave a damn to anything', ahhhhhh, 'neverrr'..." 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment