Saturday, January 1, 2022

Believe In Your S.E.L.F.

Looking back, from the time I started recording my thoughts, views and daily lives into videos, I've grown so much. 

Actually from day one that was 12+ years ago when I started sharing my journey with my Indian husband online, I've transformed head to toe. 

In fact from the time when I first had internet and started blogging and writing, no matter what language, I've walked so far. 


Over the years, I'd been beaten to bruises, I'd been broken to pieces, I'd been burned to ashes. 

But at the end of the day, I've always found my strength somehow, somewhere, and kept walking my own path, headstrongly. 


If you ask me what's the most important thing I've learned in my journey. 

I would proudly tell you: no matter how they hurt you, demean you, dismiss you, even they're your most beloved. 

Just believe in what you think is right and keep walking. 

Because that confidence inside of you, nothing is shinier and more glamorous than that, in the whole universe!






No comments:

Post a Comment