Monday, July 19, 2021

😂😂 How Famous am I in China? Some Video Platform Search Results #郑墨沫 #中印恋人 #嫁给印度人 #网络暴力 #抹黑污蔑

My million-dollar questions:

a. Why the Heck is Nobody Using My BIKINI videos??!!!! 🤨 🤨 🤨

b. If I can sue all of those, how much can I get as compensation??!!! 💰 💰 💰

c. Am I angry at those people who produce the content? No. I see them also as the victims of such a society where hatred and fake news are the mainstream, where individual rights are at all times being violated. They are violating all of my rights, but truly they are violating their own rights. And if they just joined the wave, using my popularity to make money, maybe for their kids' education or old parents' medical fees, I even feel good because I helped them achieve that. 

No, I have no grudge only sympathy for them.

#PublicShaming #InternetViolence #Defamation #Propaganda


***

SP: "This is so sad and scary at the same time! Sorry to hear about this Momo! I am sure it takes a toll on your mental health! 😞 But you should report these just to take a stand against fake news."

My Reply: Thank you S! My dad did go to a lawyer in China, just to ask, the lawyers' office said they can't do anything. There might be a law (or not) relating to this, but nobody is doing it because it's against propaganda and brainwashing. It's kind of political (because it's relating to the image of India, in current China, the image of India should be bad, bad Indian image is politically right, the government is behind it), nobody would do anything if it's anything remotely political. All there should exist in society is persecution and public shaming.

***



Videos with 1 million 2 million views are so easy to spot, dozens of them are more than half a million and mind that 

1) These are only social media videos, not thousands of news articles or posts from hundreds of websites... 

2) Search results are only from web browsers but not phone APPs, considering most people actually only using phones to play video, and there are tens of popular video apps out there... 

3) These only are the search result without a registered account, for example, the Tiktok Chinese browser was only showing results of 1 page on the browser. What I heard was I was the most bombastic in the Tiktok Chinese app...... 


























No comments:

Post a Comment