Thursday, March 18, 2010

Woke up by an adventurous dream

Had a kinda scary dream, woke up, Raj also had the same kind of dream (infected by me)...both of us survived though...

My brain is just full of crap, weird things floating around, sometimes takes me to space, sometimes heaven, few times even the hell, of course I have been to the transition area of heaven and hell... lol... that was an awesome dream I had when I was a kid...

Used to write by hand, finished tons of hard cover dairies, used to write tree four times a day since my brain kept sending me craps worthwhile to be recorded, also, I was in school, what we studied was boring...I really should keep that going, maybe in my computer or internet...

Sci-fi was my no.1 favorite...now I only have time for sci-fi movies and fabulous dreams once a while...those kind of books and magazines gave me a new life, a brand new world. I am not a fan of being in real life sometimes, and dragging me down from cloud seemed like my mom's daily duty...why not just let me be there, in my own world (although it seemed stupid), let me dream whatever I want, let me read whatever I like, maybe I already became a famous sci-fi writer by now...ya, I even started to write sci-fi stories... all this just seem so far away to me today...

We were discussing the running train in the dark corner of bar "Graduate" the other night, me and bunch of international Geographers, we were sitting in the dark, suddenly started to describe the dreams deep in our mind...life is like this running train, filled with half-dead things which are flying around, running towards nowhere in the desert, some of us didn't see hope, jumped out the train no matter what and struggled in the desert alone, some of us jumped out but came back for the people they love. Me? Never had this kind of dream yet...but I was there, in the same train, while they were describing it...I wish I will have my own running-train-dream soon, just to figure out what would be my reaction.

Really should pick up my writing now, I want to be a good writer someday, no? ...no matter what kind of things I write...because it depends on my brain which functions randomly, not my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment