Sunday, April 9, 2023

Menstrual cup

How tight is my mother fucking pussy? Of course I'm still sort of traumatized, sticking my fingers inside that narrow space, pulling in and out. That one-time-pop turned out to be The Only one time. For all the other times, I still need to try 5-6 times averagely, both in and out. This last time the cup wasn't even unfolded, I was waiting for that pop but didn't get it. Thought I must miss it, it must be open, can't be not open right, it's elastic? 3 hours, no leaking. Then I pulled it out, damn, so difficult to pull out. I just can't put my fingers in, scared to shit. Not really scared, but it's just very uncomfortable to put even 2 fingers in, can't go much further because it's mother fucking tight in there! All kinds of tissues and soft stuff! I tried at least 5 times, 5 times to nip on the tiny tip and pull, my fingers were not in a place to have too much strength and the tip I pull is acting not much of a lever. And obviously my hand was shaking, my eyes were closed, my head spinning because I was afraid to hurt myself by nipping on something else... Then at the 5th try, on way to come out, the cup popped open. What the fuck? It was folded all this time? How did it collect this cup full of blood without leaking? How tight is my pussy? I should have bought the size for women without kids... Thought I had kids, must use the one for women with kids. Maybe I won't have pain with a smaller size. Going order a small one anyway, maybe it will spare me a lot of trauma... 

All in all, I'm glad I gathered enough courage to try this new thing. Such invasive method but it's really less work to clean and lower chance for infection. Cotton pad has come to an end for me, just one hour I thought I would give myself a break from cup so used cotton pad instead, I got that UTI burning sensation right away. Drunk many glasses of cranberry juice, ate AZO, luckily it got suppressed down, or was it? UTI is such a pain in the ass, completely throw me out of bus. Hopefully with the reduce of cotton pad usage, I will have less chance to get UTI in the future.  


No comments:

Post a Comment