Wednesday, February 23, 2022

2022-2-23 a possible new era? [The Ukraine War - No. 1]

Haven't started crying yet, because the gruesome images and videos are not yet out. Now the Putin invasion officially started, even just the sound of bombing was really scary to me. 

I did sob through documentary "Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom". I pray for strength and light for the invaded.

Wrote on Twitter "everything is different now (with a possible WWIII on the horizon)". Right away I realized - what changed? Nothing has changed! Humans will always be humans, give any man a chance, he can and will be a Putin, even America has its own Trump. And hiding in the darkest spectrum of humanity, Xi and his gang are grinning in silence. 

If there's really going to be a WWIII, it's 100% going to prove my theories in my novel that's gonna be written in the future. Maybe thousands of years later, if humanity still exists and on the track of my prediction, they might be on route to meet my imaginary creatures who have completely different kind of intelligence and civilization. 

Or maybe I'm a hu-bot sent back from the future, my sole life task is to write the novel which is already happened in the future, so to change the course of humanity. But according to my future novel, there's no way we could save humanity because we're fundamentally flawed constructions. What's the meaning of saving us? And why I got sent back at this period of time? What's so significant about now? Which side actually sent me? Why in this form?

My "Star Wars" hard-core fan daughter got really scared tonight when news broke announcing the starting of war. In her mind, the empire just began the invasion and we all are gonna become rebels and resistance very soon. The fight is on. Which side she's gonna turn? The answer lies in the hands of her most loved ones. 

Have been contemplating a lot recently, about possible teaching opportunities. My daughter's teacher told me multiple times, "our school district is gonna include all kids who reach 4 for public school programs", "they really need great teachers like you, you have such talents", "actually starting from the coming fall, school district is gonna recruit teachers to do exactly what you are doing now, you should apply and get paid for what you do".

Checked with my husband a hundred times who is kicking off his own start-up: "do you need your poor wife to go out there and earn some blood and sweat minimal wage because now you won't be having stable income for sometime?" He always replied with "do whatever you want baby, no pressure at all."

I do love being with the kids. Actually today, I even felt that my daughter's teacher and the assistant teacher got a bit "jealous" with the attention I got from kids. The kids just kept calling me for everything, everybody needed some help on some random things. Or they just called me and came to give me a hug, or told me some issues in their life, such as "missing home" or "got into some serious love affair". The sound of "Ms. Momo" "Ms. Momo" "Ms. Momo" was literally nonstop.  

Guess that being a non-official-teacher teacher has its advantage of giving the kids love other than discipline. The children feel like I'm on their side, if something happens they could run to me instead of being punished by teachers. Plus I am an adult, I have the adult power. 

I figured, nah, I'm just a volunteering mommy, let teachers do their job of discipling, my job is to give as much reaffirmation, reassurance, attention and love as possible, within the frame. 

That's why I'm not gonna apply to be an official salary earning teacher in our school district. Made up my mind today while driving. Instead I'm gonna keep being this song-singing and funny Ms. Momo who has uncountable amazing picture books that never fail to catch children's attention, who volunteers in schools that are lacking resources and caring teachers, who plants seeds of book-&-music-loving in the hearts of children who sometimes feel being abandoned by the society. Ya, I'm gonna do it, I will talk with the schools in our nearby cities. 

Anyways, at the end of the day no matter what happens, we need people to keep the light on for the future generations, if humanity is gonna last for that long to face the war in my future novel. Maybe I will figure out a way for all the sides to come out of it. Oh wait, maybe that's why I was sent back into this specific time and space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment