Monday, February 28, 2022

"The War" [The Ukraine War - No. 6]

About a week before the Ukraine war, I put this brand new notebook in my laptop bag, planning to start the drafting - outlining the landscapes, writing down some important elements, timelines etc. 

Had came up with the title already when I first made up my mind on making it into a proper sci-fi long story. 

Got busy for days on other works, then suddenly, boom, a real war that humans haven't seen for decades dropped, for real...              

Wish to put my mind back into the writing. So much to learn, so much to do research for.   


February of 2022, it has been all about wars. My daughter showed so much interests in "Star Wars" books so we've been reading a lot of them. Almost all of the February readings went to "Star Wars". 

Had this idea of sci-fi writing, basically that became what had I been thinking about all the time, constantly for a few weeks before the actual war. 

Wars, it's never a light topic, never a joke, never anything any human being should take it easily. 


Sometimes I really feel like the world I am living in, is completely made up in my mind, by myself. There's too much coincidence. Unbelievable. 

Make me feel like nothing is real. Everything is scripted: the "actual world" my body lives and the world in my mind. Both are pre-scripted and coded into the system. And I highly suspect that the writer and coder is myself, somewhere in a completely different form. Maybe in one of the simulations, model no. xxx would figure out the truth.

Anyways.




No comments:

Post a Comment