Sunday, July 17, 2011

La Vie en Rose

Just found this fantastic music video, love it a lot...

If the streaming version of "La Vie en Rose" was available in Netflix, I would like to watch it for a few times more.




Watched "The Piano" again the other day, also "Before Sunset" and "Before Sunrise", so happy that I can watch them on-line in Netflix. There are not many new movies I like nowadays, what I was crazy about in college, stays in my life.

Although Raj's complain about being forced to watch this kind of "chick-flick" always ruins the last moment, he was seriously looking for a second hand piano in Craigslist today...

Suddenly remembering the days while we were just falling in love, spending hours in the piano room of International House of Berkeley, he sat besides me, quietly, listening to me play.

Also remembering the trip to Vienna, a city full of music, during the concert, I almost cried... That was before I met Raj. I hope Raj will keep his promises to bring me to more concerts and musical events.

People keep telling me that "you need to have your own life", "you shouldn't be so dependent on somebody", when I finally started to think it over, the first thing I was looking for was the music that left in the dust. Maybe sometimes life is just about finding a balance.

But I will always be dependent, like I always were, since part of the definition of the word "Love", means this to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment