Thursday, January 5, 2023

Lost

I thought a lot of work would help me a little, I thought keeping myself busy can cover it up. Tried my best to cover myself up and suppress it down. But I am not sure I achieved anything. 

I'm struggling, I'm in pain, I feel sorrow and I do not allow myself to think about it. 

No, I can't. 

Maybe the ultimate truth of this Earthly life is about loss, about being incomplete and about loneliness. Even though you have everything that is to have, a life that most people will never dream to get. 

After all it was a punishment for us to be here, no? What did we do, what did we experience? Was it unendurable like this one? Or was it something different?

I wish I had never seen it, never felt it. I wish I'm not connected. I wish to wipe it out entirely.

Maybe that's what I should do, wipe all that out entirely. 

But ain't it all what I've been doing?

It's raining so hard outside, are you as lost as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment