Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Never

Can't stress this enough: how did I get so lucky?

Suddenly arrived at a whole new world in which I need to pick up a bunch of cutting-edge concepts, be part of the brain and decision-making, manage a whole group of people, as well as go out there, meet influential people and get funding. I will have an enormous responsibility as well as independence to lead and act. We are going to build up a strong community, train our warriors and arm them up.  

After 8+ years of being a full-time mommy, I barely made any effort to get this opportunity, dang...

Am I ready this time? I have been asking myself this question over and over again.

I guess I was ready a long time ago, at least part of me was ready: my ability, my skills, and all that potential. But I was not 100% confident and self-assured, perhaps.

What did happen to me for the past 8+ years? If I have to use one word to summarize, it is Confidence. 

I had given birth, I have been raising my children good, I have grown mature in dealing with all of my relationships, I have been an extremely active contributor to my community in various roles, I have been through all the ups and downs with my roots and I didn't hesitate to take my steps to get to where I really want to go, being a free thinker, a writer, and a freedom fighter. 

All of us, deep down a little wild. Some of us are notoriously wild, like me. Nobody ever gets to tell us what's possible and we will never stop fighting and following the deepest calling inside of our beating hearts. 

Open too. Years of wading in water and mud only broadened our hearts and vision, stretched as wide as the borderless ocean and sky.   

We will never stop fighting. 

I will never stop fighting. 

Don't even think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment