Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Feeling bad

I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but I got very sick this time. Head spinning, coughing with enormous pain, every body part aches, waves of chills.

And I cry whenever I see what's happening in the world. Sometimes for China, sometimes for Gaza. Sometimes random things in the world.

Leena said if she had to choose a side, she would choose Isreal.

I can't. I can't choose a side. I'm only on the side of normal people who got killed, homes destroyed, family and lives shattered. I don't care what are their religions or how could they get a government or dictator like that. People are powerless, in most places in the world. Majority of people. And that's on top of people being selfish, shortsighted and stupid. 

But I still feel sad for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment