Friday, October 4, 2024

Convo with husband

...

"Isn't it beautiful, seeing people like that falling in love? Well, at least that's what I understood as an outsider. I am quite envious of that actually. Not envy envy, but ya, you know what I mean."

"Ya, so you want to fall in love too?"

"Obviously, there are always different kinds of love. And being in love feels good, no? We played around so much, and it stopped being exciting for me after the novelty weaned off. Of course, we will continue to figure out new ways to play and we are the best partners in crime. But ya, I like my mind constantly occupied by something tender yet powerful, endless creativity, like some kind of love thingy."

"You have anyone in mind?"

"Nope, no specifics. Never did anyone walk up to me and ask me to try. Just a feeling watching the others."

"It's because men are afraid that you're gonna send them to prison! I'm pretty sure all men would want to be close to you if they could, you are just too hot! Well, you know I love you and I'll say yes to anything. Human beings are supposed to be free to converse, like, have sex, and fall in love with people that surround them, throughout their lifetime. So if you happen to experience that, let me know, just make sure you are back to me every night."

"Lol! Look who is so quick to set up specifics! 'Every night coming back to me', what, you think I am a cat?"

"Ya, every night before 1 and no more than once a month!"

"LOL! That's so funny...Who said I am ever gonna do something like that? I think the maximum I would do is to drag you along with me! I simply don't know, never thought about it! Lol!"

"Well, that would be nice too, hahaha! The main thing is, I do not want you to feel regret when you are 60. I do not want you to say that you missed that guy or this guy because of me. You can give hints to the guys you like and start dating."

"That's so open-minded and generous of you, lol! The problem is, I have absolutely no idea how to give hints or things like that, I never needed to make any move my whole life because there has always been a long line of guys ready for me... I am not even sure if I would understand hints from people because guys who want me the most have always been straightforward and they let me know verbally, well, I'm definitely good at saying no and sorry though..."

"Haha, I know! Well, that works perfectly fine for me too! Haha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment