Sunday, January 7, 2024

Why Should I?

 


I have absolutely no idea why some people's lives are so dull and tasteless, they enjoy that tiny bit of thrill of belittling others, from their made-up "moral higher ground" through a weeny teeny hole in their brains.

I bet this old woman has absolutely no idea that the couple in this photo are almost $ Billionaires and they are whole-heartedly comfortable and supportive of me making such jokes to deal with small people like her, and over the years we have been THE very core support for them, on business and life journey, in this ruthless cold world where people bite and stab with such grotesque faces for a small gain. 

【Turned out this lady was very weird about commenting. She later asked me if I liked Harbin nude hot spring, I replied it was one of our favorite spots, to which she replied, "I love it". At this point, I have no idea what she really meant initially "With clothes on" for my normal lunch photo... Maybe after my strong reply, she did a little trick to make herself look innocent so as not to offend me. But hey, if you do that again I will again reply with something that makes you feel embarrassed about yourself. Why not just stop commenting on my photos? lol 】

Well~ rumor has it right, I do detest putting on clothing, because, Why Should I Hide Such Beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment