Tuesday, January 9, 2024

11:11

Today I encountered a video about "11:11". I was like, "What? 11:11 is a Thing??!!"

I have been seeing 11:11 my whole freaking life. Whenever I randomly check my phone for time, it's 11:11am or 11:11pm. Sometimes 1:11 sometimes 11:1, but mostly 11:11. At a point in time I was so puzzled as to why I kept seeing the pattern 11.11? I asked Raj if he did, and he was like "Meah, you're being silly. Your mind is always like that (scrambled)". 

But hey, did you know I was born in all ones? I'm serious. January 1st, 1985 in the Chinese lunar calendar is November 11th, 1984. So every year on the November 11th Chinese lunar calendar, my family celebrates my birthday too, besides the Gregorian New Year's birthday. 



And I just did a simple search about 11:11, turns out people who keep seeing 11:11 are indeed a thing, a good thing!



How mind-blowing is this!? I never knew!! Now it clicks to me why I never worried about anything even not about the people who did wrong to me and my family. I grew up seeing instant karma, and knowing the universe protects me in a very unique way: whoever appeared on my path as a harm or threat, would instantly find their own karma down their own paths, and vice versa. The events would always unfold within the stretch of my attention on them.

Therefore I learned from a very young age to be the kindest version of myself for always and make the best effort for others. I was encouraged from a very young age to follow the signs the universe leaves for me, follow my own feelings, follow my thoughts, and follow my heart. If I'm confused, I just need to close my eyes, relax my mind, and let go. When I'm up on it again, all things that matter would fall through naturally. Guess I will carry on with such an attitude for the decades to come! Looks like it's not at all silly!

11:11, can't believe it's a thing!!  😁

No comments:

Post a Comment