Friday, July 7, 2023

Keep them in my mind

 

I saw in my dream the local spirits here (I live in California) are in bad shape because they are forgotten. The deities exist wherever your thoughts are. My Shiva, Durga, Mahadevi, Seven Mother Goddesses, Buddha, Guan Yin, Dragon Kings, Earth Goddess and all are with me wherever I go. I want to make the indigenous spirits feel better, so I got a chief's head in Obsidian to keep them spirits in my mind. 🙏


I also got a dream catcher to hang next to my deities' table, I don't intend to filter "bad dreams" of indigenous sipirts, no matter what they have to say to me. It's merely a gesture of gratitude to the people who once existed in this land who created the dream catcher out of goodwill. I keep them and their spirits in my mind. I wish to be open, my eyes, my mind, and my dreams. I wish to hear more of the Great Spirit, the spirits of streams, rivers, oceans, the spirits of trees, flowers, birds and animals, the spirits of four directors, sun, wind, rain and all. 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment