Sunday, August 6, 2023

Hottest mama on the block

Now I'm officially the "hottest mama" in the neighborhood. Basically on Saturdays or Sundays when I'm in a holiday mood and kids still have classes like Fencing or Taekwondo, I show up in provocative dresses such as a really short and airy skirt, matched with a tiny top, without a bra. Well, it's just my most natural expression on my day off. 

No mid-age mom ever dresses up like this, which is why I utterly enjoy it. Because unlike most mamas, I got that much confidence to carry myself with elegance and poise, with no shame and no hesitation, because these dresses on me are as natural and lovely as my own skin which I'm immensely proud of, because my marvelous mind which is never polluted by those backward doctrines is written all over my blazing body.

Daddies in good body shape couldn't resist watching me and trying to figure out my background. Young guys in good spirits love to stare at me and guess my age, often approach and ask directly. And I love to be watched and figured out. 

Well, all these dresses were hand-picked and bought by my husband. Sometimes I'm simply too lazy to dig them out and put them on, he urges me to. "I love you being the wildest woman on the block with the most provocative dresses! Love it love it love it! Please always wear revealing dresses because it brings out your true spirit. Remember when last year you were in France like a dolphin back in the ocean, wearing those tiny loose tops from where your breasts and nipples were popping out, I since felt obsessed with the way how comfortably you presented yourself and how open the society was in this regard. You were so naturally familiar with this environment after living in France for two years. Seeing women under that sky is such a satisfying pleasure. Now I get why so many people say French women are the most attractive." 

What can I say, open-minded Indians are without boundaries. Hippie culture, gypsy way of living, yoga, yogi, yogini, Baba, Shiva, Goddess, nature, animals, mud, oil, trees, meditation, love, and tolerance, Indians by far have the best contribution to human's pursuit of happiness and enlightenment. And when an open-minded Indian man meets a rebellious and confident French woman, a "hottest mama on the block" is born. 

Raj and I have been talking about the root of my wilderness, and the impression of how I grew up finally registered in his mind. It was difficult to comprehend since it was completely different from the soil he and his sisters were rooted in. "Do you truly think it's okay for you to be nude or topless in front of our kids in public?" "What are you talking about? Of course! It's perfectly fine. My mom was often nude in front of me at home and when we went swimming in the pool, all women in the bathroom were nude taking showers together, more than ten of us. Taking showers and baths together in full nudity is a common practice in China either in the north or in the south. In most of the north due to lack of water, there only were public baths. Everybody does it, men, women, and children watching their moms and dads. My mom also hates bras, she needs them because she has much fuller and heavier breasts, so beautiful, way bigger than mine. But when it got too hot or when she was relaxing at home, you can always see her breasts and nipples without extra covering under her half-transparent silk pajamas. Yes, in front of guests too, and my home was filled with visitors every day. Obviously, China is still famous for its gender inequality and women suppression, and my dad is not a feminist in some contexts. You just gotta grab whatever is there to arm yourself. If nudity was an element of your childhood, grab it and put it to use. All in all, I am confident about my body, and the way I don't like to hide behind extra clothing is because of how my mom was open and natural with her body, and how she never felt shame in any way. I am merely passing down the good values to my children." 

Today when I was listening to the podcast where Ms. Cai Xia commented, "Officials in the south were much more open than the officials in the north (during the early years of Chinese economic reform)", it clicked. Yes, my dad has always been the romantic, "Westernized" and open-minded pioneer! He has traveled around the world through his job, he has read tons of books that helped him break out from his cage, his rights to live, thrive and learn were brutally snatched away because of the fetal famine after Great Leap Forward and during Cultural Revolution, and he has been reborn into a new entity when China finally opened up its door to the world as well as its society to individual liberty on human intimacy, sexual adventures and a certain degree of individualism. He installed the concept of bodily freedom and sexual liberalization in my mom therefore my mom turned out to be the person she has been. 

In Wechat if my dad forgets to like most of my posts, he would never miss the chance to click a like on my posts with tiny weeny bikinis, bareback or random naughtiness. He loved all of Khajaraho's sexual stone carvings. And guess what, my prof and Tony support me in the same way, respectfully. It would be abnormally odd if I were not living in my wildest self and not being the "hottest mama on the block". Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment