Wednesday, April 28, 2021

The woman


 got to be some groups that they just can't stop discussing me

had to appear in flocks and take out their mini penises

in uncontrolably instantaneous arousal 

leave their pee and ejaculation

hoping it could capture my attention:

"Whore!" "Prostitute!" "Retard!" "Brainless!"


yes, I have been seeing

continously for the past 12 years

your filthy penises have never left my sight


but do you seriously believe

 your pettiness could leave a mark?

your frivolous misery could form a cloud?

it's amusing to watch you flatter yourselves


our worlds have absolutely no overlap

no matter how much you whine


I know why you all just can't get over me

because when you rape me in your dreams

I'm the woman who rips your eyes out

I'm the woman who bites your fleshes off

I'm the woman who chews your hearts whole

even when they're rotten and foul

yes, I mean your hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment